How to lose weight and keep it off?
Losing weight is a matter of supply and demand. People gain weight when they consume more food energy (calories) than their bodies can burn up in their daily activities. You lose weight when you expend more energy than you consume. Stored body fat is converted back into energy to make up the difference.
Here's some tips to keep it off.....
- Find out how many calories your body needs.
- Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
- Watch for portion size.
- Do not skip meals.
- Go for wholesome fresh food.
- Don't be over-restrictive.
- Understand food claims and labels.
- Watch the sugary drinks.
- Keep a food journal.